• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Student Room

Ataro

Reaction score
Hey, i just made an room of a normal student :p
Please dont blame, new at mapping!
normalroom.png

+/- My room, yes i have a big empty spot, sometimes papers there :p also got Pc, Tv, and ps3 :p

Last edited:
What student (im assuming university student) has that nice/big of a room, i wish i could take a pic of my room, its about 1/8th the size and has nothing but my laptop and a bed ;)

But the teddybear is a cute touch ;)

it needs to be smaller and less squary all the unused space makes it look unreal

Thats one huge carpet!
What i dislike is the pillows on the sofa, just does'nt look normal and the free space!
What i do like is garbage can! And that it actualy makes me think it's a student room

My Whole floor is also a carpet :p
i got an big empty spot (sometimes some school books on it)
And yes the dustbin just needs to be in such a room :p

But still thanks, ill think of the open spot next time

lol a student that still sleeps with a bear? 0_o u should change the name of student room to childroom :p

Thats not really unusual, many nearly grown ups sleep either with a teddybear or some special thing like a pillow that has a personal meaning for them, good way to not get homesick ^^

Yes, but im not polish and most people on the world are not polish ;) (no offense aiganst polish but bigger part is not ;P)

i dont got alcohol (Only 14 years :p).
I got some books in bookcase like there also, i got pretty much empty space (Like to keep it clean )
Paperwork is in an special Map for school

Being a student is not about partying, drinking and sex, ofc thats also a part of it but movies like american pie and so on make a wrong image, u have to learn ALOT so u dont fail.

Being a student is not about partying, drinking and sex, ofc thats also a part of it but movies like american pie and so on make a wrong image, u have to learn ALOT so u dont fail.

soo lame approach.

Back