• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stumbled upon best restarter ever :)

Omagad! Works for console too!!! Ojojojo!! Thank you repek!

btw, this hsould be moved to resources board.

Omagad! Works for console too!!! Ojojojo!! Thank you repek!

btw, this hsould be moved to resources board.

Ok, if the mods would move this to resources it would be greatly appreciated!

Great, but I already had one that remove the "error report" in vista too :)

ahh well since u have one i guess i have no reason to keep this thread up (sarcasm) :D

This restarter looks REALLY complicated for me :p

I use the one u can download here on otland, (dont have link atm)

But it can remove any blockage that prevents the server from restarting, and is really easy to use.
HAIL RESTARTERS! XD

this restarter isnt complicated..it works with console versions too i love it :D

doesn't work for me. upon restarting, it can't load config.lua.

edit:
Nevermind. had to set working directory. xD

It works well. It's just annoying that if I stop it and the server is opened again, the process number changes and I have to refresh the list, find the new one and re-enter the working directory. If it remembered the location of the file and could identify it in the process list, it'd be perfect. I find it has a lot of features that Open Tibia Servers really don't need.

how did u do with the config.lua?, I cannot load config.lua either..

set the Working Directory to the file path of your server. Not the data directory, but the server directory (Example: C:/Users/UserName/Desktop/ServerFolder/)

Back