• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stupid things you was doing in tibia when you was young

3alola1

I don't have time
Solutions
Reaction score
Me and some friends thought the one who had the highest level is the best one of us and he can kill any one :s ,i could'nt use the stairs and I was crying a whole day because of a rat was about to kill me :S thought the houses was built when the player take his field and build it with his self xd

When I first started out, I fell for a "Fri Gold falow me" scam. After following him I got killed and lost my tower shield that got loaned to me by a friend.

Me and a friend of mine were luring a dragon and demon skeletons into PoH base while on the other side Giant Spiders were lured. All of us died -_-

in rl 8.6 me and a gm played by tping to roof but then after that the gm got banned and my account got banned for 3 days

I was in Rookgaard, between the library and Norma's bar in that tight 1SQM passage which has a blueberry bush in the end. My friends told me to get blueberries for them so I went, then they both came behind me and I couldn't move. You couldn't walk through other characters so I was basically stuck with no way out. Even after only one of my friends was left, he told me to push him, but I didn't know how to do that either. They let me suffer there for few days (since we always logged at the same time, and I never thought of logging before them :p). After the torture finished, they showed me how to move other players, and also, how to turn my character. Few days after that, someone told me he would give me free items if I went and opened a bookcase near the wall at Seymour's library. After I went there he came behind me and put a chest behind him. Then I remember saying something like "Haha I can move you" and then I got disappointed and started panicking out when I found out I couldn't move him on the chest so I gave him my items and he let me go...
But that was a nice guy, after he saw how noob I am, we met two days later, in the rat cave, and he gave me my equipment back, along with some potions and some gold. Those were hood old times... When I spent days getting my level 8, and we were all discovering the game and exploring its mysteries.

Man I love the fast hands game, it's basicly all I did all day long, getting items from people, I was quite fast xD!!!!!!

It was the first time I played Tibia ever, I started in Rookgaard and I started level, after a few days I was level 14 and thought "This can't be a big game since here's no people and the map is quite small", failure but yeah, it was fun, lol.

Actually my first tibia experience was on Open Tibia on a old server (don't know the name) I cried so many times because my brother needed to make a account because I didn't know how to make one (just with account manager on open tibia). My brother was lazy af and irritated by me that he most at the time didn't make a account for me so I tried out myself it worked and I was so happy and proud. Lol good old days I was like 4 years old or something :)

i was fishing daily in rook coz my cousin's mate told us if you get to 99 fishing lvl u can fish up the sword of fury somehow. I gave up after a while

Back