• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stylizer And CSS

JuggaloUser

Reaction score
Hello all! I was going to start up a conversation with the web-developers of this site..

I am interested in getting more in depth with web design, but I want to start easy, I want to start with css.... Since I already am pretty familiar with it and its easy to read (just read :D) I like it, but changing multiple colors by hand over and over is tedious even with notepad++

I seen alot of reviews of online web design programs, and more specifically css editors.... Stylizer seems to be a huge favorite but its only free for a short time, would be fine if I just need to do some edits, but not if I want to develop designing....

So I have searched and I was wondering what you guys' opinions are??

What's your favorite free vs. paid
What are the pro's and con's
Which are more useful vs resources

**side note, if someone could tell me one that would let me open my styles.css and import a file and see it in a preview so I can make changes that way, like idk, import my whole www folder and edit the styles.css and see it being done right then, would be amazing, tired of save, reload, save, reload....

**side note, if someone could tell me one that would let me open my styles.css and import a file and see it in a preview so I can make changes that way, like idk, import my whole www folder and edit the styles.css and see it being done right then, would be amazing, tired of save, reload, save, reload....

If i understand it right, you could use dreamweaver ... if you change something you can check it inside the program and dont need to open firefox etc. but it doesnt support all new futures like CCS3 and HTML5.

Right! I remember years ago when I used front-page you could just select a folder and it would add all the files in it and link them and build your site in the program, so if you already had a fully functioning site you could see it and either choose which file you want to preview individually or it would start you on index and you could even see your site and click links and checked that they worked because if you clicked on the link it would load the page, so you got the fully working site, and I remember they had css then because we just started learning how to utilize it....

Back