• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion sub-forum - solved threads

Gregor

Reaction score
Hi, I think you should create sub-forum in Support board for solved threads. It will be easier to search and find already solved problems. If member mark the thread as [solved] it will be moved to Solved sub-forum, or if you can't add such a function, so mods can just move threads.

:rolleyes:

Hi, I think you should create sub-forum in Support board for solved threads. It will be easier to search and find already solved problems. If member mark the thread as [solved] it will be moved to Solved sub-forum, or if you can't add such a function, so mods can just move threads.

:rolleyes:

or why don't you search by prefixes? :p

yep I know that, but this more complicated than just go on the sub-forum and search ;)
You'd still have to select which forum to search on, so it'd take 1 extra click to select the prefix.

Absolutely not needed. As Bogart explained it will be even harder to find the specific problem.
And no, mods will not move threads on a regular basis because of such a stupid idea. There are ~30 threads created on Support board every day.

Back
Top Bottom