• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sub-Forums

nystrom

Reaction score
A Forum for tibiacams/youtube videos shoud might be added, now when there is an working tibiacam client?
i think it shoud be great to collect all videos on the same place.

Thanks for your feedback. I have been forwarding this to the content team. Hopefully we'll find a flexible solution to this.

great Siramix :)
i hope we will see this soon,
TibiaCam shoud also be added to the download section in shadowcores webpage.

remember that its not even 25% of the players that are playing on shadowcores are visiting the forums.

great Siramix :)
i hope we will see this soon,
TibiaCam shoud also be added to the download section in shadowcores webpage.

remember that its not even 25% of the players that are playing on shadowcores are visiting the forums.

It's not an officiall product or supported yet, so no it won't be added at the moment...

25%? Where do you get this statistics? :p

It's not an officiall product or supported yet, so no it won't be added at the moment...

25%? Where do you get this statistics? :p

Yes i know, but when it / if it gets to an officiall product then it might shoud be good that it got added there.

i didn't get the statistics from anywhere but that is how it looks in my opinion :p

Back