• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Subversion area

liandro103

Reaction score
By accessing the area from sources I encounter the following message:

Subversion is the revision control system OtLand is using for the supported projects. Although the projects are open source and some of them may be licensed under free, copyleft licenses, the access to the private subversion is restricted to users with OtLand Premium. The public subversion is used to tag the releases, while the private subversion has the bleeding edge (development) version. This is to reduce the amount of users with the bleeding edge version as it is never considered stable or supported. Premium users are of course free to redistribute our development versions of projects under GNU General Public License as stated in the license, but at the cost of their premium subscription as our intention is to keep this material private. It is only kept private until it is mature enough to be tagged as a release which makes it available to everyone in our public subversion.

The subversion integration on OtLand is powered by WebSVN and Subversion.

So, I wonder if even for older versions like 7.92, 8.1 and other codes are more complete in the premium area of the public. I ask this because they are older codes, then maybe its improvements have already been released ...

:huh:

Its not that, I mean who does not have a difference in public and in these premium versions or that these updates have not been released and only available in premium?

there only is the 0.4 dev, best distro that still being developed, but you can download the latest revs, that are almost updated everyday to the last tibia version and such

Back