• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Succeed In Exceeding the HP/DMG limit, faced more issues

S

Shadow_

hey, it would be nice to get help in this it been 2 days without luck, im trying to exceed the maximum amount of damage, health, mana i got it to work and i exceeded the maximum number for players and monsters but i found another issue that when i look on a monsters its health be -2083187634 while it should be like 2.5B, and when i atk any monster I get the same garbage values and when i look on player it shows like 200M while i made his health 400B just for testing it was 400 when i said !myinfo (to show health and mana) but with look with admin it repeats each int32 value (2.147B) and the last issue im facing is when i attack monster his health bar doesn't decrease gradually it just suddenly dies, do you have any idea what am i doing wrong? i got errors in OTC terminal says that function text message is the problem but i just raised it from uint32 to uint64.

Post the solution here so the people can know it later
Will be useless, they must talk with somebody knows exactly what most ppl misses so even after changing all health / mana related function it still limited to 2.147B, and it is not changing the database to BIGINT(20), i had to rewrite some things as well

@ayusutina

all of them tried to help, but they couldn't explain

Last edited by a moderator:
Back