• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggesting a small Change

Jgarder

Tprogramming Ex-Adm|n
Premium User
Reaction score
Taslaturen, There is a small adjustment that needs to be changed to comply with
dolera of RL tibia.. its that of the EXP on killing players..

experienceByKillingPlayers = "yes"

True this is a on or off statement.. but there is no variable.. the variable should be done in percents

percenttokiller = "10"

This would give the killer 10% of the killed persons lost exp.. (so in essence, 1% of their total exp.)

one main reason im asking this is because i cant put my finger on it.. but the system is somehow flawed and people are getting ahead exp on some kills.. (gaining more then the other loses) and it would be nice to adjust this.

not really any rush on it since your always busy.. but just giving you some ideas if you sick of everything else.

()
There is one thing i will cover later.. and its that of adjusting whether you have to be lower lvl then the killed person to gain exp.. perhaps Exponlyforhigherkills ="no"
()

I'll change it to that in 0.3, about the second thing ("perhaps Exponlyforhigherkills ="no""), I'm not sure if that's a good idea... it could be abused if you gain exp for killing lower levels and everyone will kill the lowerlevel players instead of hunting in real hunting grounds.

If I'm not wrong, in real Tibia you have to kill higher levels to get exp, or some few levels lower, can't remember the %. So I think it's there where he's pointing.

Back