• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion about healing monsters

kamil993

Reaction score
I suggest to disable possibility to heal monsters with "exura gran mas res". It's very annoying when you trying to kill monster and other player healing it constantly. I'm playing as a knight and it's hard to kill monsters when druid healing it with 1000+ HP. Remember that it's only suggestion. What do you think about it??

I mean I think its something to look at because even though you can do it on rl tibia, you don't have druids mas resing over 1k most time lol

I suggest to disable possibility to heal monsters with "exura gran mas res". It's very annoying when you trying to kill monster and other player healing it constantly. I'm playing as a knight and it's hard to kill monsters when druid healing it with 1000+ HP. Remember that it's only suggestion. What do you think about it??

I don't think if anyone complained on real Tibia, so I don't know why someone is complaining on a OT server.
But in Open PvP you can always do it, but you cannot do it in Optional PvP.

I don't think if anyone complained on real Tibia, so I don't know why someone is complaining on a OT server.
But in Open PvP you can always do it, but you cannot do it in Optional PvP.

diablo in rl tibia do u see ppl with ml 110+ that can heal over 1500 to the monsters. I didn't think so maybe ready my post above before saying something?
srry about being a lil bit rude but it gets kinda annoying when you don't read a post just post what u think

diablo in rl tibia do u see ppl with ml 110+ that can heal over 1500 to the monsters. I didn't think so maybe ready my post above before saying something?
srry about being a lil bit rude but it gets kinda annoying when you don't read a post just post what u think

o.o, I said that it's fine how it should be. So of course, I gave my opinion (what he wanted). And annoying? Okay.

Back