• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Suggestion] Auctioning old chars!

Should characters which haven't logged in for a month be auctioned?

• Total voters

Ice Meto

Deadly Cold
Reaction score
I played xazoria.net (or whatever its name was) and they had a real clever system of earning money.

What they did was the following:
As soon as a character has not logged in for longer than 1 month the character was automatically put on the auction list.
The auction list could be found on the website at which new (& current) players could buy those characters so that they did not have to start all over.

That server had approximately 400 active players (or less) and it was a huge success.

I'm suggesting that you could use this money to put in your pockets or invest in (e.g. stability of)the server.

Either way; you get rid of all the "help me I am hacked posts" because characters would be auctioned on the website rather than being traded on the forums. And if players would not want their characters to be auctioned they simply login once a month.

Stupid idea. What if you have to go on holidays or something like that?

I dont like the idea, played on a server with this system. Was gone for like 2 months and wanted to start again and i found out all my characters had been auctioned out.

got too many accs if im inactive i dont wanna log in with all each 1 month lol

like meto said who takes a holiday for a month? lmao

Those ppl that have cash, Almost every year we go to thailand for 3-4weeks so. But an easy solution, PM support and tell you are going on holiday and they can fix it maybe?

You take holidays of a month?

And the period is discussable as mentioned.

Well acctually I will be away for more than a month this winter

GGOGOGOGO SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIING WOOOOO

But in case of this should be able to get a friend to login. Because another system can be abused to never get a character into a auction.

Back