• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion/Changes

A few suggestions:
1: When you are logged in you can click "Your reputation points". In there you should be able to +rep back for faster +rep :p It takes so long time to go into hall of fame and look them up.. now when there is about 200 players registrered.. Please add that small little icon :) Will help so much

2: Why is "Breaking one of the Exqursoft rules" wrong in the first question in the tutor exam?? So its ok to break the rules as a tutor? XD

3: The ones that has like 45+ rep should get speciel futures like u can see others rep+ or others frags or something like that

4: level 230+ guys should be rewarded with +10 rep i think

5: Maybe put the death list name first then time after? So you can copy faster into game.. Looks wierd when you copy now May 13 2009, 13:07:17 Killed at level 152 by Bahin would be better with Killed at level 152 by Bahin on May 13 2009, 13:07:17

6: Add loot to creatures.. what they can loot etc and you should be able to click on them to get some bigger info... like est max dmg and such as wikia has

7: Make the banner more pretty :> Now its dark and booring :(

8: If you are going to reset rep every month make 2 diffrent rep systems.. 1 rep system that resets every month and 1 way to see the "Overall rep" All the rep u have gained over all time playing..

9: Allow the players to select diffrent things from the highscore such as highest magic level, highest sword skill etc

10: When you search for a player it would be nice to see their rank like: Rank on server: 67

11: Would look better on the "Small" latest death list if it would be instead of Pzifer at level 9 it would look like Pzifer died at level 9

12: Allow players to see if the character is banished. And see how long is left of the ban with a countdown timer like the one on highscore (the update timer)

13: Final prize for the guy who has the most +rep should be displayed. Not a secret :( No1 likes working hard for the +rep and getting a mace :p

14: You should be able to PM players on twitbeef. With a small beeping icon in ur corner or something when u have received a message

Some of my suggestions.
Couldn't agree more.

A few suggestions:
1: When you are logged in you can click "Your reputation points". In there you should be able to +rep back for faster +rep :p It takes so long time to go into hall of fame and look them up.. now when there is about 200 players registrered.. Please add that small little icon :) Will help so much

2: Why is "Breaking one of the Exqursoft rules" wrong in the first question in the tutor exam?? So its ok to break the rules as a tutor? XD

3: The ones that has like 45+ rep should get speciel futures like u can see others rep+ or others frags or something like that

5: Maybe put the death list name first then time after? So you can copy faster into game.. Looks wierd when you copy now May 13 2009, 13:07:17 Killed at level 152 by Bahin would be better with Killed at level 152 by Bahin on May 13 2009, 13:07:17

6: Add loot to creatures.. what they can loot etc and you should be able to click on them to get some bigger info... like est max dmg and such as wikia has

7: Make the banner more pretty :> Now its dark and booring :(

8: If you are going to reset rep every month make 2 diffrent rep systems.. 1 rep system that resets every month and 1 way to see the "Overall rep" All the rep u have gained over all time playing..

9: Allow the players to select diffrent things from the highscore such as highest magic level, highest sword skill etc

10: When you search for a player it would be nice to see their rank like: Rank on server: 67

11: Would look better on the "Small" latest death list if it would be instead of Pzifer at level 9 it would look like Pzifer died at level 9

12: Allow players to see if the character is banished. And see how long is left of the ban with a countdown timer like the one on highscore (the update timer)

13: Final prize for the guy who has the most +rep should be displayed. Not a secret :( No1 likes working hard for the +rep and getting a mace :p

14: You should be able to PM players on twitbeef. With a small beeping icon in ur corner or something when u have received a message

Some of my suggestions.

4 sounds a bit stupid ^^
And reset every month? what? :p

Answer to some suggestions

A reply to your suggestions...

Nice idea, I will add it right away. It should be there within some minutes after this post is made..

--

Breaking a rule of Exqursoft is illegal. Remember that more then one answer might be correct.

--

Yes, we are currently working on such features. The current one is that only people with more then a certain rep level can do the Tutor Exam. Aswell as only them can host events and such.

--

They will, i've actually added this feature. Im just trying to solve the pk system in a better solution before I activate it.

--

Im sorry, I wanted to copy the Tibia layout. So it will stay this way, its easier for everyone to recognize when its the same as the Tibia website.

--

The creatures section is not yet complete, I am making a script that will read everything from tibia.wikia.com more like World of warcraft has made it.

--

Im sorry, but this will not be available due to that this information is only for Gamemasters. I will however think of this in the future as the site has been open for some months.

--

Actually this is already exisiting, but I haven't activated it yet because I want only people that have a certain reputation be able to view such information.

--

Good idea, I will add this future as I also add other functions such as "Add friend" and "Give reputation".

--

This function is almost done, it's beeing made with the "Complain about banishment" system that's beeing created.

--

Making it secret is more fun, and we promise you that it will not be a Mace. The prize will be in form for a very rare item with some other extra prizes that will help the character in the server.

--

Yes, I had to create the friendlist first. I already have the PM system complete. Just need to add some extra functions.

Thanks alot for your help, I will try to make TwitBeef the best extra-site for Otland's official servers.

You should also be able to vote on people when you search on a specifik character.

Like this: If someone wants to vote on me (Trainnner) they should just search for me with the character search function and then there should be a button like 'Add reputation to Trainnner'. Maybe under Total time online: (?)

You should also be able to vote on people when you search on a specifik character.

Like this: If someone wants to vote on me (Trainnner) they should just search for me with the character search function and then there should be a button like 'Add reputation to Trainnner'. Maybe under Total time online: (?)

Good idea, I will add this future as I also add other functions such as "Add friend" and "Give reputation".

Most likely done already.

You got to change the intro movie since it says "Hosted by ExqurSoft" but now it should be like "Hosted by TwifySoft"

Hello.

There is one annoying thing i've experienced during twitbeef.
Only the "killing blow" gets the rep. That means if you "team pk" a guy for a long time and then one of you make the killing blow then the other in team get NOTHING from it...

You could try make like:
Killing blow: 5 rep
Done damage over a certain % of the targets life: 3 or 2 rep.

Something like that so whole team gets something out of it.

Hello.

There is one annoying thing i've experienced during twitbeef.
Only the "killing blow" gets the rep. That means if you "team pk" a guy for a long time and then one of you make the killing blow then the other in team get NOTHING from it...

You could try make like:
Killing blow: 5 rep
Done damage over a certain % of the targets life: 3 or 2 rep.

Something like that so whole team gets something out of it.

Hello, Talaturen and I are working a system which will give more people the "Honour" when they have killed someone. It will all soon come.

And for Minimii,
Yes we know, we are making a new movie. A cooler one ^^

- Function like "Best recorded day for X"
X - character name

That function was available on old site, erig.net when you checked last 30 days exp history.

- Change 'Most experience' section on mainpage to 'Most losted experience' with following divisions: today/week/month

- Remove TwinForce from TwitBeef

- Add my polish translation (I uploaded that long time ago)

- Guild viewer (sorting possible by: av. level/max level/members etc.

lol dont add some stupid languages to this homepage let ppls learn english to play this game. Or should they put options for npcs ingame aswell?
Player: Hi.
Npc: Hello. kurwa. taco paco. choose your language. kurwa spierdalaj auaiug. to madre whuela curry. w/e

Such a nice suggestion mate!

lol dont add some stupid languages to this homepage let ppls learn english to play this game. Or should they put options for npcs ingame aswell?
Player: Hi.
Npc: Hello. kurwa. taco paco. choose your language. kurwa spierdalaj auaiug. to madre whuela curry. w/e

Such a nice suggestion mate!

Hahaha :D

Back