• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion/Changes

Yes its an website for softcores,icechaw and warcore they are launching icechaw 11 may and warcore 13 may :)

Suggestion: Add the person / player / thing that killed the player to the latest deaths, and maybe their level as well. Used to really enjoy being able to see what / who killed the players on the Softcores homepage.

Also would be nice if you included guild membership on the character info page.

On any character @ 30days experience history it says like 8th may 300 million and shit :p Thats just because you opened the site 8th may so the counter thinks they made the exp they had in that day :p You should remove the first day in all counters.

A top fragger list would be cool that gives everyone +1 for every level 100+ they kill or something like that

What I really wanna see changed is the fact that you can have multiple chars on 1 account, right now I'm owning like 7-8 150+ chars where I usually change a lot in playing one or another char, so when I go pk on Lary Gango I have to register him, then I pk on my other char, gotta register him also etc.

Might be something to change in the future.

Your frags will still be listed, no matter if you register after you have killed someone or not.

I am aware that more players have more characters on an account, but the system is made for the one you use as your "Mainchar". And not alot of noobchars. This is because then people know you easier when we are implenting other features such as Guestbook and stuff.

We also do not wish to let the system spoil who your noobchars are incase of any on-going war or stuff like that. We are going to make it impossible for you to register with more then 1character from the same account, but I have to fix the delete account function first.

So easy told, every information is logged if you are a member or not. The only disadvantage is that you need to be a member to get any points for the frag you make. =)

Login to your account at icechaw or softcore, and add it to your character comment.

@up
It will be fixed, at the moment its because you are using a lower resultion them myself. :)
Instead of putting it somewhere just add it there and make <center> </center> to the whole code.

A few suggestions:
1: When you are logged in you can click "Your reputation points". In there you should be able to +rep back for faster +rep :p It takes so long time to go into hall of fame and look them up.. now when there is about 200 players registrered.. Please add that small little icon :) Will help so much

2: Why is "Breaking one of the Exqursoft rules" wrong in the first question in the tutor exam?? So its ok to break the rules as a tutor? XD

3: The ones that has like 45+ rep should get speciel futures like u can see others rep+ or others frags or something like that

4: level 230+ guys should be rewarded with +10 rep i think

5: Maybe put the death list name first then time after? So you can copy faster into game.. Looks wierd when you copy now May 13 2009, 13:07:17 Killed at level 152 by Bahin would be better with Killed at level 152 by Bahin on May 13 2009, 13:07:17

6: Add loot to creatures.. what they can loot etc and you should be able to click on them to get some bigger info... like est max dmg and such as wikia has

7: Make the banner more pretty :> Now its dark and booring :(

8: If you are going to reset rep every month make 2 diffrent rep systems.. 1 rep system that resets every month and 1 way to see the "Overall rep" All the rep u have gained over all time playing..

9: Allow the players to select diffrent things from the highscore such as highest magic level, highest sword skill etc

10: When you search for a player it would be nice to see their rank like: Rank on server: 67

11: Would look better on the "Small" latest death list if it would be instead of Pzifer at level 9 it would look like Pzifer died at level 9

12: Allow players to see if the character is banished. And see how long is left of the ban with a countdown timer like the one on highscore (the update timer)

13: Final prize for the guy who has the most +rep should be displayed. Not a secret :( No1 likes working hard for the +rep and getting a mace :p

14: You should be able to PM players on twitbeef. With a small beeping icon in ur corner or something when u have received a message

Some of my suggestions.

Last edited:
Back