• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Suggestion] Changing Account Emails

cooleo561

Reaction score
Hey, I think Shadowcores should have the option to change an account email but have it take like 14 days or something like that.... Since there are no recovery keys to get your account back and some may no longer have access to the email address they used for their account... I think adding the option to change an email on the account is a great idea.... I myself used an email that I don't have access to anymore and it would be great if I could change it to an email that I do have access to... Just a suggestion though

It might be usefull, I can't remember if I filled in a fake e-mail adress or not because I wasn't sure what the server was like and I don't like spam.

Just bumping this thread so an Admin could possibly read the suggestion

BUMP

This is ridiculous... Not 1 staff member has replied 2 this post... It seems like u guys dont even care

I made this thread on May 26th... The least you guys could do is tell the players if this will be implemented or not... and I see no reason for it not to be... even some other players think its a great idea...

So im hoping that a staff member can take 2 minutes out of his/her life to read a suggestion from a shadowcores player... I myself believe this is a good idea...

Last edited:
It's great idea what was suggested for a long of time, i think someone here needs to make a Poll about this for all the players who want it, vote for it, it should take like 15 days for change the mail and 100-200 points to buy it, its sounds really nice, and ofc i think a lot of ppl here would be tottaly agree with this

ps. someone make the poll on main threads.

Well, I think if you will read rules of SC you won't paste fake e mail. If you will, you're an asshole then.

NOT SIGNED.

Don't. Would make it easier for lé hackerz to hack an account that you own and this would mean a lot more time wasted for the GMs that can be put in to something else that would benefit our gameplay more.

This would be a good idea except for what flandiezor said, it would be too easy for a hacker.. so what about this..... allow them to be changed but make it so when you change it there is an email with a code sent to the registered email and would need to be entered before the email can be changed so it will verify you are the original owner... or some other kind of verification to the original email.. i understand this does not help ppl who have put in random emails, or "don't remember" but honestly that is either bs, or pure stupidity on a legit server with this kind of status..

Back