• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Suggestion] Exp Change for other too!

Yeah, but that means I would need to keep track of ALL the characters? Since that's the only way I could know who made the most experience.

Yeah, but that means I would need to keep track of ALL the characters? Since that's the only way I could know who made the most experience.
Well, i dont know a shit about that stuff :p but i played a server before who had a "exp highscore" :p was pretty funny =)

Yeah, but they probarly hosted the site aswell. Hehe, it's kinda limited about what I can do since I do not have access to any database or stuff like that for these servers.

My site is entirely based upon the information that's given on their website.

Well would not be so hard, but the thing is that they are using Gesior webacc which means they just read it out from their database.

If I am going to have stuff like that I would need to save ALL players in my database, and since it's kinda hard for me to know who register it would be pretty hard.

What i've thought of is actually make it read out from the Online list, of who is member and their level. But that would make it impossible for me to know their experience since the experience list does not reach that far.

I will speak with Talaturen and probarly see if we can find a solution, but I know for sure I cannot make this right now as I am making the new design for the servers and making the new functions such as Event and others.

Back