• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

suggestion for Tala~

brunaodocrew

Reaction score
I come here to say that as the rate shadowcores has a magic level and high skills, want to suggest something about the damage shadowcores.
for example, i'm mage lvl 320 and beat constantly 500 at sd, with the attack at 100% on the database, reducing the ml and skills of all players is unfeasible, what I suggest is to decrease the attack of all vocations, as myself and a mage of the same level that i can give HS in a mage lvl 170 OR MORE with sd.

ek 300 die to 5 mages
3 mages lvl 100 give hs on me with 1800~ life

sry for my bad english :]

cya

So true. Let's lower dmg for some %. To not getting killed as 300 mage by 2x 200 mages on combo ue. I think hits should be more like real, but not same ofc.

With this mana reg, the high damage is a must. If the damage would be lowered, so should the mana reg.

Yea! It is true!
Make
If we have lvl lower than 100 - we can make max 60 lvl
if we have 100+ lvl - we can make max 80 m lvl
if we have 170+ lvl - we can make normal m lvl ( it what is now )

i got one shoted by 2 lv 120 in a 300~ ed
i made some threads about revamping mage some months ago but talaturen didnt care
hope u have better luck

Back