• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Suggestion] Get rid of worms

Ice Meto

Deadly Cold
Reaction score
A lot of people use worms for their anti-push scripts.

However, I do not know anyone who uses worms for their real purpose; fishing.

So my suggestion is to get rid of them, just like with the gold & platinum coins.

A lot of people use worms for their anti-push scripts.

However, I do not know anyone who uses worms for their real purpose; fishing.

So my suggestion is to get rid of them, just like with the gold & platinum coins.

some ppl does fish... sorry for that ... just look fisihing highscore and you can clearly se how many ppl does fishing :p

I'm not supporting nor against your suggestion but, if they gonna fix this issue, they should also take a look at other things people has complained about.

I'm not supporting nor against your suggestion but, if they gonna fix this issue, they should also take a look at other things people has complained about.

Useless reply. Of course they should take a look at other issues.

However the suggestion makes a lot of sense, is easy to fix and benefits the entire server (except for the people who use the lame script).

Well im sorry to say this but they will just go to next item then, maybe blank runes or something else :(

Desintegrate is a useful rune or to have a couple of friends.
But yeah, I agree, its annoying and stupid. However I don't think it should be removed.

Dont remove them just make it that if you want to put a stackable item on the floor, you would have to wait 2 seconds or so to put another stackable item on the floor

then they could use brown mushrooms since they doesnt weigh much. i have seen ppl using them instead of worms in ots

Back