• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion - Ingame Bot

ProBusk

Reaction score
Someone should add a bot into this client, it would make the client so much more popular than it is now. The client should include some simple features. First of all what I mean with simple features: auto-haste, auto-heal/mana, auto-manashield. These are simple stuff that is used by pretty much everyone. A cavebot shouldn't be added since it's usually what OT developers are against and what the "anti-bot" ppl hate.
Almost everyone is using bots in tibia nowadays, auto-healing etc is accepted in many servers. An auto healer and more simple botting features should be added into the client, it will definitely encourage more people to use the client and the more people that uses the client, the bigger and bigger this client will get, there's already major improvements from the original tibia client but people won't give up their bots to just use this client. I get that many people really dislike botting but nowadays it's pretty much a part of tibia.

I would try and do it myself but sadly I got no programming experience outside of C# and i'm just a beginner at that.

edit|i'm not just some random guy requesting a new bot, posting this on a new acc because of some reasons.

I'm saying this for the last time again, bot for otclient already exists, but is an additional module, it will never be in the main repository. To use the bot module you must have otclient compiled with bot protection disabled and a bot module, the otclient available in github downloads section is with this protection disabled by default for learning purposes, but if you compile by yourself then the protection will be enabled unless you explicit disable it.

The first bot module was made by AndreFaramir, he owns an otserv at TibiaRPGBrasil OT Server and this bot comes by default in his otclient version. To use this bot, I have downloaded his otclient and separeted just the bot in an .otpkg, download this file and place under the otclient's mods directory, then the bot will magically appears in your client as a button in the top menu.

https://github.com/downloads/edubart/otclient/addon_bot.otpkg

For those who don't know what is a .otpkg file, it is originally a zip file that contains a module inside, this means if you rename to addon_bot.zip and unzip you will be able to read the code and learn how the bot works, all the code is made in lua. Otpkg is a system in otclient to allow users to share client addons/modules with each other more easily.

And if you wanna know how the bot can do, look at this PIC:

qXEBD.jpg

The second bot initiative for otclient was made by kilouco, and you can see the code at
https://github.com/kilouco/otclient_bot

Different from the bot above, this one is less complete but have alert system using sound plus easy to configure. To use it download the code and throw the folder in otclient's mods directory.

That is it, these are the first two bots for otclient for helping playing tibia in general, of course more good ones may appear with time.

Back