• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Suggestion] Making spells not visuable in local chat

Pouring Reign

Reaction score
you can't chat with your friend or a random when someone else is casting spells next to you. every time you use a spell its visuable in local chat. it would be better if it where like a red text you cant see in any chat at all..^_^

C++ -> spells.cpp
find the codes that checks if words matches the spells.xml words..
from there you can modify the text in any way you want, etc.. utevo lux -> (*cast spell*) yell: damn whore!

for example :)

I know really alot people here came of non pvp servers.
So try to understand this WE WANT TO PVP AND WE USE EXIVA when target put haste and run.. ( NORTH ^ SOUTH v WEST < EAST> for you)
rape you dont agree bye

Just use private chat lol
Maybe go to a less crowded area if you suck so bad at reading you cannot even manage to read a message when someone is hasting or something in the same tab.

I think its annoying that my spells are seen in the private chat if I cast the spell with a private chat opened ;/ Can anything be done about that?

Emote Spell System

I think Pouring Reign is talking about Emote Spell System!

For example: When do you use any Spells and it's appear like an 'message' and it's in colour 'Yellow' and everyone can copy that message. Then they want to do Spell system by Emote messages, they are Message in colour like something 'Red'.

Other example:
....PNG
This is Emote word.

So Spell System it must be like this message of Demon 'Muhahahaha!'.

I think its annoying that my spells are seen in the private chat if I cast the spell with a private chat opened ;/ Can anything be done about that?

Huh? Which spell is shown in private chat and what kind of private chat? I tried to open a private chat channel and wrote the spell words in it, even with the "M" icon checked the spells I cast still appear in local chat.

Huh? Which spell is shown in private chat and what kind of private chat? I tried to open a private chat channel and wrote the spell words in it, even with the "M" icon checked the spells I cast still appear in local chat.

the spell words still stay in a private chat though, although, they are not sent to the other person that you are talking to, it is annoying that they apear in your private messages.

the spell words still stay in a private chat though, although, they are not sent to the other person that you are talking to, it is annoying that they apear in your private messages.

Oh, in private messages to other players. If they don't do that in real Tibia I have an idea why it's different on ShadowCores, so it might be fixed in the next update then.

no, that is how it is in real tibia as well, but the suggestion that was made was making the spells so that the spell words have an animation instead of the yellow text that appears in the chat windows.

The words stay in the chat with another player and appears in local chat. If your chatting with someone while hunting and spam spells you have to scroll through all that to see what you or the other person last wrote. And thats annoying :p

Back