• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion: Otservlist adding new Feature to the Advanced Search

Shigemato

Reaction score
Hey first of all let me explain my situation and the reason i suggest this

I love OTs, played Tibia from the very beginning but RL Tibia is just incredible dead. no player - player interaction anymore, just ,soulless servers with bots
so i often find myself browsing Otservlist.org checking out new Servers, always checking the highscores first ,exp rate then date of Release.
From then i can already tell if its worth to start on this OT or if there prob will be a RESET by the time i reach top levels etc. .. if its worth it.

This is very time consuming and I thought if someone could add the option to search for new servers or servers that will be reseted so people who are searching for new servers get a good chance.

Also it would be cool if you could search servers with COUNTDOWNS, so few people checking out the adverstise forum.

Just a idea :)

Back