• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Suggestion] The famous rule number 5.

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,
SoftCores Players and Staff.

I logged in to suggest GM Talaturen, GM Vanderlay or GM Tertius to re-write the rule number 5, since there's many confusing things with that specific rule.

When I find someone blocking the way to a cave or some hunting place with a character, I can't ban them due to they can be killed, OK... I know that... but the problem here is... why should we get skull to enter a hunting place, where you will face a higher level than you to kill you because you killed his MC CHAR!

Kind regards,
Archez (GM Archez)!

Ye ok if you MC to block a hunting place then they should get a banishment, but not when a friends blocks demona for his friend that is trying to hunt

@ Zeriel, you can't block demona anymore :'( < emo cry

I'm signing up for this, away with the mc blockers!

There is nothing wrong with rule 5, if it isn't possible to pass (for example, blocking off okolnir with a bunch of characters so you can't leave the PZ area) then the blocking players should be banished.

because you killed his MC CHAR!

You are not allowed to play on more than one character at a time, if s/he is doing that just ban the player. See rule 2, "* login on multiple characters".

There is nothing wrong with rule 5, if it isn't possible to pass (for example, blocking off okolnir with a bunch of characters so you can't leave the PZ area) then the blocking players should be banished.

You are not allowed to play on more than one character at a time, if s/he is doing that just ban the player. See rule 2, "* login on multiple characters".

Thanks for being so clear to the other GM. He is kinda...slow in the head. :)

Hello,
SoftCores Players and Staff.

I logged in to suggest GM Talaturen, GM Vanderlay or GM Tertius to re-write the rule number 5, since there's many confusing things with that specific rule.

When I find someone blocking the way to a cave or some hunting place with a character, I can't ban them due to they can be killed, OK... I know that... but the problem here is... why should we get skull to enter a hunting place, where you will face a higher level than you to kill you because you killed his MC CHAR!

Kind regards,
Archez (GM Archez)!

And what if you don't mc? note that u could just have a friend blockin it. Doesnt matter if u kill the block character or not, you would get killed entering demona anyway.
And you're allowed to be blocking in a defence with a knight, right? Changing that rule would only fuck things up

And what if you don't mc? note that u could just have a friend blockin it. Doesnt matter if u kill the block character or not, you would get killed entering demona anyway.
And you're allowed to be blocking in a defence with a knight, right? Changing that rule would only fuck things up

I wasn't talking about a total change, I just suggested a "re-write", of the rule.

Because is not too specific.

Back