• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign [Suggestion] Tips Plox/ First PS desgins

Xon vanetta

Hurr ...... DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Reaction score
My web design Thread.

I try to keep this place updated as i can ....

And i will try to update the first post allways so you can se all projects i done so far.
Some are coded and some are not depends if they just got out or if its to old to bother about it...

First of all Coded and left behind:Enter page for anysite

347jqf6.png

Next had a feeling of a blogg while i was playing with is and this is a PS foto so isnt on work yet

24gva8j.jpg

More work will come with time and idées

Last edited:
You should add more to it, it looks really plain.

You should add more to it, it looks really plain.

But what?
its a site you can choose to go to the forums for the server or the blog/development

its just the main index of all more or less...
Forum gonna be diffrent and the blog to :p

Sinteria 2.0 - www.sinteria.net

so is this, but it looks nice.

well its looks cool but my photoshop skillz isnt that great yet ...
and its just a test site yet...

just if you find a good idee for anything im here to hear it and maybe make it into work to...

(even that 2 buttoms took me time to get my idea but still...)

Edit:got an idea i will work on later ... no time right now and thanks for the page you showed me got something right now from it ^^

Simple but not bad for 1st try, I think ...

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

347jqf6.png

its (1600*900) screen so smaller res maybe look creepy
best is to show picture if you know what i mean by that

The new stuff on it.

The offline thing is an idee from that page that Tyren showed me.
i will make an online thing to but i wont look the same like the offline ^^

and i will try to get more spare time to edit the first post here with all new pics and keep the old to se how it got improved

Last edited:
24gva8j.jpg

What you think about it?
isnt really for tibia server made... more for a blogg.. but not done and NEED TIPS!!!
well my 2nd image on PS
Isnt coded.

Last edited:
24gva8j.jpg

What you think about it?
isnt really for tibia server made... more for a blogg.. but not done and NEED TIPS!!!
well my 2nd image on PS
Isnt coded.

Change background to something less painful to the eyes.
Change the colour of "Profile" to blue.
Change the header text to blue.

the backgroun was bit bright ye ... but i did it in the middle night so...
But changed the things so what you think now? BTW addad a stroke on the header to make it more suited...

2a8lysx.jpg

*NOTE* Home and forum isnt right but thats easy to fix when i gonna code it

grey isn't the best color to make a website it's neutral and dont take the attention of viewers, the best way to make a website is with light colors, just take a look at websites of bussiness or whatever

grey isn't the best color to make a website it's neutral and dont take the attention of viewers, the best way to make a website is with light colors, just take a look at websites of bussiness or whatever

well this is my 2nd try... and i will code it later... but just important its kinda good... i did some changes and really i like but since i got 2 diffrent screens... on 1 its really bad and on the other is awesome... i just gonna edit highscore and lastest deaths tomorrow then script it.... plox comment what could be better!

2iik27m.jpg

EDIT:News will be in Italic and all boxes will have same space between em so dont think of that since this is kinda a raw pic..
the light is not right either but it will change since i need to remake the background from 0 since it is to small...
8 from the new time.

Last edited:
Spend 3-4 hours one a template, look at others then get an idea of what you want to create.
Don't spend 40 minutes~ one one, then another, then another. :)

Spend 3-4 hours one a template, look at others then get an idea of what you want to create.
Don't spend 40 minutes~ one one, then another, then another. :)

this one is almost 5h since i changed many things... and its the same template like the one before just kinda many changes it went tho... and the first "template" was just a try for my ps skillz

Back