• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion

Saint.

Reaction score
FIRST, stop allow botters on our server! Without botters Shadowcores would be the perfect server. Reward people that report a botter, by the way, ban all swindlers that sell keys and cracked bots, we can make a great server.

And how to stop botters? Make a custom client, and update it each server update that need a new client.

Do it ASAP, please, for a best server without bots. Use your hands guys, we all have it.

Sorry for my english, I'm spanish ^^.

Why? Too much people play without bot, and we all have hands..

Or just reward people that play without bots, with more exp for example.

It's already more exp for team hunting but why should they ban botters if everyone have botted 300+ characters right now?

Since.we all know they're not doing anything about it, here's a suggestion: find other people that dislike botters and build up a team then go kill them, thats all you can do really :S

perfect server without bot? or empty server without bot? trololol

For all these whiners: get your bot or learn how to use it, cause I guess u have no idea how to use it and that's why u cry so hard.

If u use your hands for play and u don't play for level, why u hate bots so much? Rofl.

It's already more exp for team hunting but why should they ban botters if everyone have botted 300+ characters right now?

Just make a warning to all people, if they still use bot, ban them.

Since.we all know they're not doing anything about it, here's a suggestion: find other people that dislike botters and build up a team then go kill them, thats all you can do really :S

Is useless, they will continue botting.

perfect server without bot? or empty server without bot? trololol

Why? Shadowcores is the most famous and important OT, the bots don't make this server.

For all these whiners: get your bot or learn how to use it, cause I guess u have no idea how to use it and that's why u cry so hard.

If u use your hands for play and u don't play for level, why u hate bots so much? Rofl.

Words of a kid.. This is a game, u can't play it without external programs that play for you?

OMFG, u know how to use a bot? You are a fuckin genius dude.

Let them bot man, this is ot, not rl tibia..
If they are 100%afk boting, you can kill them easy..

Just make a warning to all people, if they still use bot, ban them.

Is useless, they will continue botting.

Why? Shadowcores is the most famous and important OT, the bots don't make this server.

Words of a kid.. This is a game, u can't play it without external programs that play for you?

OMFG, u know how to use a bot? You are a fuckin genius dude.

Why u got so much butthurt? If u see botter kill it ;o its not a human

Back