• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion

Add PvpE to warmode ?

• Total voters
Before the trolling it was meant to be a serious thread not much explanation here needed . Since everyone love their chars so much wouldnt it be efficient to add a PVPe system to war mode gaining exp ? If it takes 1.5kk-2.5kk per level it wouldnt hurt to divide the exp loss to the killers . Just my opinion not like I matter

Edit; I dont see how it could be abused because twist of fate you lose 25% in war mode so that shouldnt be a factor

sure , lately u guys asked for less exp loss during WM, and now since u have it u want to gain exp for winning WM. what else? promoting ur acc to GM position for winning WM? or coupons to mc'donald's for winning war against calar...

Why don't you just stop caring about your charWM already has unfair fight reduction or something, meaning you lose less exp if you die in war.

Everybody wants war but nobody wants to die...

sure , lately u guys asked for less exp loss during WM, and now since u have it u want to gain exp for winning WM. what else? promoting ur acc to GM position for winning WM? or coupons to mc'donald's for winning war against calar...

Bitch shut the fuck up . I aint complained about shit

This is a PVP server, go to Lunarforce.

I know its a PVP server . if most of the server is scared to war this would make sense for noobs to fight instead of worrying about their char

Calar is who???? Oh okay, thats who I thought he was. This thread has nothing to do with any guilds or players on this server just a suggestion quit trying to get your posts up . Lol, I said nothing about gaining exp after winning war mode. I said PvpEnfo during war mode so players can gain a little bit of exp . You children act like you have to get 40kkkkk exp per kill or something. Think with your heads i know its hard but just try it, you might actually be able to read Cat In The Hat and learn some new rhymes.

Last edited:
ye so I will create 1371838 noobchars and start a warmode against them = 600 lvl in few seconds yeyeyeye go use your brain

Why do people love their chars..? :|
You're all gonna bot it up again anyways D:

Back