• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion.

Big Gunz

Reaction score
Hi, just wanted to make a simple suggestion. Any racist comment regarding language,nationality and skin color can lead to a bann, because this is a forum for shadowcores not to insult Brazilians,Polish,Americans or any other nationality. We need to have some respect towards each other, because if you act like this on the internet you're gonna end up acting like that in real life.

Kind Regards,
Big Gunz

Hi, just wanted to make a simple suggestion. Any racist comment regarding language,nationality and skin color can lead to a bann, because this is a forum for shadowcores not to insult Brazilians,Polish,Americans or any other nationality. We need to have some respect towards each other, because if you act like this on the internet you're gonna end up acting like that in real life.

Kind Regards,
Big Gunz

You already made a suggestion xD here:
You people have to stop talking shit, and insulting brs. Just because there are some retarded ones doesn't mean they are all are. Some Polish players are fucking retarded too, we don't have to insult the Brazilians because of that. If you just mad because Brazilians kill you all the time just retired, insulting them won't stop you from being fucking "NOOB".

One more thing check this out:

World’s fifteen most powerful countries in 2012 | European Geostrategy

Brazil is the 6 most powerful country, Polish players say Brazilians are poor, guess what? Poland is not even on the list.

Edit:

Brazil by it self has better economy than Poland, the European union are a bunch of countries together. Brazil by it self has better economy than Poland which means Brazilians have better life\education than Polish. I'm not trying to offend Polish people, is just that you guys are always hating Brazilians. To the people saying Americans are fat : How does it feel to be rule by fat people?

Kind Regards,
Big Gunz

telling Poland isn't even on the list... kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :rolleyes:
have you ever been at school? ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

I think we don't need more suggestions from you.

Forum rules: Rules

6. Offensive language:
You may not post content that offends other users (such as insults, threats, racism, discrimination, or any other type of personal attack). Any personal issues you have with another user should be dealt with in private.

If someone violates the forum rules, you should use the report function to bring attention to it. You can do that by pressing the small warning sign that you can find underneath each post.

You already made a suggestion xD here:

telling Poland isn't even on the list... kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :rolleyes:
have you ever been at school? ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

I think we don't need more suggestions from you.

Poland, is a poor country ( this comment is not racist) is a fact.

Poland, is a poor country ( this comment is not racist) is a fact.

could you show me where I wrote that this comment is racist? cuz I can't seen such comments, maybe I'm blind or something... hmm
I think you yourself don't even know what you're talking about.
I repeat once again, last time, so you can understand it (I hope)
you said here:
You people have to stop talking shit, and insulting brs. Just because there are some retarded ones doesn't mean they are all are. Some Polish players are fucking retarded too, we don't have to insult the Brazilians because of that. If you just mad because Brazilians kill you all the time just retired, insulting them won't stop you from being fucking "NOOB".

One more thing check this out:

World’s fifteen most powerful countries in 2012 | European Geostrategy

Brazil is the 6 most powerful country, Polish players say Brazilians are poor, guess what? Poland is not even on the list.

Edit:

Brazil by it self has better economy than Poland, the European union are a bunch of countries together. Brazil by it self has better economy than Poland which means Brazilians have better life\education than Polish. I'm not trying to offend Polish people, is just that you guys are always hating Brazilians. To the people saying Americans are fat : How does it feel to be rule by fat people?

Kind Regards,
Big Gunz

"Brazil is the 6 most... ( bla bla bla)...Poland is not even on the list"
Idk who cares??? and btw have you ever been at school? if yes, a school for disabled kids, I think. Because I don't know if you realized it but... Poland is in the European Union and.... European Union is on your list on the 2nd place :w00t:
So next time when you post meaningless comments, I would prefer to think twice before you write it on Forum because its so ridiculous what you write, really. The one thing you show with such comments is that your knowledge about the World is very very small.
Did you understand me now? I don't want to write it more detailed
Peace :blink:

Back