• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion...

Sirax

Reaction score
How about making(scripting or w/e) it possible to hide characters on account?? :D
It sucks when your in war and people can see your new chars so its annoying to make new acc etc :D

(I dont know if you allready had it in your mind.)

//Molotov

Dont worry dude, i've sent you the information for a new account in a private message here on ot-land. Lets just hope that you can change your pass now :p

But yea, i agree on the "hide character" thing tho.

In what kind of sence? So hackers delete it? It has no advantages, really.

Wow moron! If you got hacked and hacker hates u so much he will just rook your char to 8lvl and it will be almost the same as deleting. But lot of ppl including me has old, stupid named chars that we dont want on acc anymore, they are taking free space there. Well if you are so scared from getting hacked and deleted, than we can ask gms to make char deletion the same as in real tibia. But if you are not stupid, u will not get hacked.

Anyways, it would be cool to have this option, but its not so realy important, it's just my suggestion. If realy, i dont give a shit!

Wow moron! If you got hacked and hacker hates u so much he will just rook your char to 8lvl and it will be almost the same as deleting. But lot of ppl including me has old, stupid named chars that we dont want on acc anymore, they are taking free space there. Well if you are so scared from getting hacked and deleted, than we can ask gms to make char deletion the same as in real tibia. But if you are not stupid, u will not get hacked.

Anyways, it would be cool to have this option, but its not so realy important, it's just my suggestion. If realy, i dont give a shit!

THIS IS NOT YOUR SUGGESTION TOPIC! HUNTED x 100!!!!

naa kidding, yeah that would be good one also I think..
:D

//Molotov

Back