• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion

xTremoxx

domasturb(cid, genital)
Reaction score
What about make wild monsters don't hit themself?
(When you are looking them from other room they kill themself) :eek:

example, in DH quest, banshee's kill another banshee's when using song spell :(

Try put it in 0.3.5 ;/

Thanks!

LoL, and now i need edit all monsters for don't recive hit !? You are Joking with me :p

The point is, thats exactly how it works on tibia, a dl will kill a rat with a firewave, but since other dl's are inmune to fire they wont kill eachother...

Has a function that, when you use a magic monster, the server will recognize it is player or monster you are using, if monster, not the hit of the same in another monster 'il!

He meant that if one monster hits another monster of the same kind it shouldn't kill, but if it's another kind fo monster it should kill.
Tho, I think that's a bad idea, they are supposed to be able to kill eachother..

On real tibia this doesn't exist you can see that hydras kill themselves but are not affected to the others' earth attack.

Back