• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestions and Rates? Out of 10

Upload it (on ImgLand - Share your images fast & easy! for example)
Then add the link like this

Holy shit ! That's awesome :eek:
i lied .
this looks horrible because is to squarish and no have much details
you must read some tutorial even you start map editor

You should check tutorials and other mappers, It looks too unreal, and from what I can see it has flying parts. You have a trunk over a falling tree, how is that even possible? Imagine something, because from what I can see here you just opened the map editor and start putting stuff like crazy, think what things look good together don't make random things like lava in grass etc.

First and elemental : No use Autoborder 100%
Can use for create shape, before edit whit RAW, more rpg and pretty:)

And this is temple thais wdf?._.

Just play some Piano and than try it again. :)
Your map looks like the notes, you understand what we trying to tell you?

Take it easey, not so many different styles jsut 1 straight line and trry to use Raw pallete and no Auto-border ;) would also improve ur skills

[video=youtube;P0FxZUrIB5M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0FxZUrIB5M[/video]

Oh, and you're teh megamazterrr, amirite?

>implying I can't map better than this

look at the top right corner of the mqp. Do you fucking see that? Two different water types WITH FUCKING SHALLOW WATER BORDERS IN BETWEEN THEM.

Plus, it's all random squary shit.

Done.jpg

>implying I can't map better than this

look at the top right corner of the mqp. Do you fucking see that? Two different water types WITH FUCKING SHALLOW WATER BORDERS IN BETWEEN THEM.

Plus, it's all random squary shit.

Done.jpg

Dude, didn't even see the map, just wanted to mess around a bit. lololloli'mmessy

Back