• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestions for shop!!!

imonforums

Reaction score
You guys should seriously consider adding mounts to buy for one day specials occasionally. It would be a great opportunity for more caishhhh or you guys and I'd be pleased to buy one that's sick!!

MInD6ec.png

stamina doll, addon doll plz, feru hat for 10coins too ye ye ye

I dont necessarily agree with stamina rechargers because everyone would get out of control with leveling and botting.. As for the addon doll, I actually like the fact you have to work for the addons... But I think they should maybe implement them on a weekly special in the shop but charge more points. It would make us happy and get them more money :w00t::cool::ninja:

I dont necessarily agree with stamina rechargers because everyone would get out of control with leveling and botting.. As for the addon doll, I actually like the fact you have to work for the addons... But I think they should maybe implement them on a weekly special in the shop but charge more points. It would make us happy and get them more money :w00t::cool::ninja:
lol, u make my day

Back