• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

suggestions on sites for selling lol accounts

daadyboy5

umapbro
Reaction score
i've some accounts that I dont need and want to sell 'em. Any suggestions on some trustfully sites?

Not sure if you consider ebay a trustful website, but I know a friend whose sold like 2-3 account on there already so..

Mby elitepvpers? I've never used it so I don't really know if it's safe but most people recommend that site when someone wants to sell their lol acc.

nothing is trustworthy, if you sell/buy an account there's always a risk of that person taking it back.

If you're selling an account, post it up on craigslist and when someone does contact you just meet at an internet cafe and do the exchange there.

Meet Buyer -> Login -> Buyer checks account -> Pays YOU -> He changes Email/Password on the website -> Done.

A website you could try is playerauctions.

Last edited:
I was thinking of creating a website based purely for this, but I guessed there wouldn't be a large audience of people who would sell/buy since it's so easy to take back accounts.

If the transaction is going to happen irl, then almost any sites. Otherwise use some other shit like these people above mentioned :p

I was thinking of creating a website based purely for this, but I guessed there wouldn't be a large audience of people who would sell/buy since it's so easy to take back accounts.
Try something that includes a middleman, would take alot longer for each action but would be safe.
or atleast make it optional :D

Try something that includes a middleman, would take alot longer for each action but would be safe.
or atleast make it optional :D

Middleman for what?
Tibia is easier, middleman for 30 days.
LoL there is no change like that.. You can take it back whenever u like

Middleman for what?
Tibia is easier, middleman for 30 days.
LoL there is no change like that.. You can take it back whenever u like

I've sold plenty of accounts, they change the email on the spot and the account is secured.

@vTune,
@Berserkers,

You can ask their support team to get the account back for you if you manage to answer correctly to a few questions (location, ip adress, acc name, summoner, original email on sign up and a few more)

edit: found it,

Account Name (the name you log in to the LoL client with):
· Summoner Name (the name your friends see in-game):
· The server you play on (NA, EU-West or EU-Nordic/East):
· Creation date of the account (Month/Year):
· Original email address used to register the account:
· Location you registered the account (City/State/Country):
· Last IP address used to play League of Legends (http://www.whatismyip.com/):
· Any other people that have access to the account:
· How you came into possession of the account:

@vTune,
@Berserkers,

You can ask their support team to get the account back for you if you manage to answer correctly to a few questions (location, ip adress, acc name, summoner, original email on sign up and a few more)

edit: found it,

Account Name (the name you log in to the LoL client with):
· Summoner Name (the name your friends see in-game):
· The server you play on (NA, EU-West or EU-Nordic/East):
· Creation date of the account (Month/Year):
· Original email address used to register the account:
· Location you registered the account (City/State/Country):
· Last IP address used to play League of Legends (http://www.whatismyip.com/):
· Any other people that have access to the account:
· How you came into possession of the account:

Well scumbags could retrieve a account they sold but we just sell the accounts after getting to Plat and stick with EloBoosting

Also retrieving it takes time and you may not remember the date the account is created

Well scumbags could retrieve a account they sold but we just sell the accounts after getting to Plat and stick with EloBoosting

Also retrieving it takes time and you may not remember the date the account is created

Maybe, I'm just saying it isn't safe to deal with lol accs.

I'm sure a website like kassad.in shows u that

someone intressed in a "diamond one, with all champs and tons of skins" and a "diamond one, with less champs/skins and good mmr"? :p

Back