• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestions to their finest.

I think the knights damage does make up for their inability to always be able to close upon their target, when most of the chars are distance fighters. As long as they keep running away and atkin us with whatever weapon they're shootin we have to keep healin and that slows you down, especially now that everyone uses Para.

Haha good to see some activity finally, keep em commin fellas :]

Ye, but exori gran is lame when it one hits a lvl 220 pally with 3.5k of hp. Don't ya think that dmg is excessively high?

Just like kuth being able to take away almost 3/4 of my hp on a good hit? You also gotta remember ppl are usin ice rapiers, and the higher a knights mlvl gets the stronger his gran is gonna be.

haha it does get fun though when relic grans me with ice rapier...he did almsot 5k to me the other day. xD

Well. Xedoi has mlvl 35. Relic has ml 15+ Retarded? I think so. It's unfair ;p Doubt anyone uses ice rapiers, mainly azure wrath's.

-Spirit wands dmg needs to be up'd, they do half the dmg as a carrow right now. making a paladin do almost as much dmg as a sorc.
-Lvl 200 quests and so on so people have something to look foward to.
-Starting at level 50. (only works if next step does)
-No exp on killing some one lower lvl then you.
-Mana runes need to work and give more mana.
-All Houses except donor houses need to be moved out.
-Chairs above aol shop need to be taken out or made wider.
-Something needs to be done about the TP spot, too easy to be traped.

hows that look for a few ideas?

1. i will look at options for wands.. because i know certain people do 6k with carrow.. which can happen alot easier, faster, and more often then a UE.

2. starting at lvl 20 should be fine..
3. you shouldnt get exp from lower lvls
4. mana runes will be fixed before or around the update.
5. i beleive all houses are getting "moved out" for the reset..
6. chairs are already removed in the new map revision
7. the tp spot as in.. where portal prism takes you.. its a open field.. if u get trapped there.. then deal with it.. OR dont use the TP roflmao.

jgarder, who can do 6k with a c arrow? id say its pretty even compred to a sorc bcuz a sorc and pally shootings sds will do about same dmg, with c arrow doing more for the pally, and sd doing more for the sorc, its just a trade off.

A sorc UE'ing + attacking with wand can ONE hit a level 260 Imperial Guardian that's healing every second. Also, a knight can one hit a lvl 260 imperial.... it's stupid...crystal arrow does a critical hit of 2k, which is not too often.

perhaps ive missed something then.. i guess ill snatch up a couple peoples chars 2morrow and test.. hope you guys wont mind your chars are going to be under my mind control.

sorcs,pallys damage shouldn't be the same. pallys are tanks considering high magic levels that can uh a bunch. when sorc's mana runes out, ppl can easily kill them.

Sorc's super UE's are too high., same with knight's exori gran. Pallys don't hit hard , I could barely solo a lvl 131sorc last night. Sorcs have high mlvls so their uhs heal full, pallys uhs heal 400 hp...when we run out of mana to cast exura san we die fast.

Back