• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestions

Ingredients

Cartman
Reaction score
Hello!

I though there should be a suggestion part on this forum. So I hope I just made one successful.
Please post your suggestions down below!

Im gonna start out with my own suggestion.

I would love if you changed so we can wear backpacks in arrow slot!

I would love to higher the lootrate on some items and change some items. As an example: i looted 4-5 boh's in 15-20mins

If they add stamina I wouldnt be to happy about it. Stamina ruins the game, just like soul.

Another suggestion though.
Lower the death penalty vs monsters, so its like real tibia there. But keep it as its pvp.

If they add stamina I wouldnt be to happy about it. Stamina ruins the game, just like soul.

Another suggestion though.
Lower the death penalty vs monsters, so its like real tibia there. But keep it as its pvp.

just cuz you cant nolife infront of this shit?

My suggestion: Making Blood Herbs buyable at a shop. Getting 1 through a quest is not enough.

I talked about that with Talaturen , he said that he maybe add some Decoration things with the next shop update.

I really hope they won't add addon items to shop, or blood herbs etc. Better be cool having them, cuz its rare. Collect them, buy em...

But all blood herbs are used for is deco, whats the harm in that? Many people create 5-10 chars to get blood herbs anyways.

i wouldnt care about blood herbs being buy able cause its a easy quest and just boring to make alot of chars, but i dont want more addons in shop :p

Back