• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Summer 2010

Ice Meto

Deadly Cold
Reaction score
Something completily off topic.

Patrik (Ansikte) told me that swedish people go to Thailand in the summer with friends. I was like wooottt, why would they? Spain is way better!

I'm going with my soccer team to Belgium as ending of the season on 18-19-20 june. 17 juli I leave with my friends to Spain, Blanes for 1 week, and when I return home Im visitting Italy 2 weeks.

So where are you going this summer?

Its going to be tough summer for me, but im going to uk for couple of races and im going to watch British GP at Silverstone and visit Renault F1 HQ in Enstone, its going to be a fantastic summer!

stupidstupidstupidstupid I told you swedish people go Thailand in the WINTER cuz when it's winter here it's hot there

anyways
im gonna stay in sweden this summer and go to the festivals here (got ticket to Hultsfredfestivalen and, Peace and Love so far)

MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, I'll go Amsterdam :D

/patrik aka ansikte haeuhuaehu

Kinda staying in sweden this summer, gonna go to a reagge festival and hope I'm going to Västkusten (Westcoast on english) like outside north west of Gothenburg...

Kinda staying in sweden this summer, gonna go to a reagge festival and hope I'm going to Västkusten (Westcoast on english) like outside north west of Gothenburg...

The festival in Uppsala :O?

Think so, my friend asked me if I want to follow so I said yes. I don't know very much about it... =p

I live pretty close, or well I live outside Uppsala and I can still hear the music lol...
Don't go there if you don't like drugs ;)

I might go to USA for a week, but it's not done yet. As I need to qualify for the JibbGaming Tour. :)

stupidstupidstupidstupid I told you swedish people go Thailand in the WINTER cuz when it's winter here it's hot there

anyways
im gonna stay in sweden this summer and go to the festivals here (got ticket to Hultsfredfestivalen and, Peace and Love so far)

MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, I'll go Amsterdam :D

/patrik aka ansikte haeuhuaehu

Prolly we won't see us there but I'm going to Amsterdam aswell.

Back