• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Summer Update 2013

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
It's that time again! That good feeling of a mixture between sunny hot weather and new Tibia content!

First and foremost, they are doing the Summer Update a little bit differently this year.

Instead of having one major release where everything is updated on 1 day, they will split it in 2 different days; so in a way, there will be 2 updates this Summer.
The updates will be separated by a few weeks, dates/times will come in the future.

The first update will be focused on revamps and adjustments on already existing content.
The second update will be focused on new content.

Teaser links:
OTLand:
Tibia:

Update Teaser #1 for the FIRST UPDATE

9MiwHQD.png

Additional Screenshots for Teaser #1:

Last edited:
That blood river is sick as fuck.

That is all.
Red

Yeah, I've got TONS of good ideas to use blood liquid!
I assume they will have a new magic effect (red version of magiceffect 1).

i want to make a game like tibia for money and bitches! :3

But i hope they wont make it more complicated with hotkeys as they did for mages(cd on everything) :(
or new op spells xD

Not too interested in this update but the bloodied water is nice, however I hope there's a lot more updates on the sprite section. I only see like 2 or 3 new sprites in this picture :)
Though this is only 1 picture so I'm sure there'll be more.

It's nice but they better fix the pvp/war system

Please remember, the Summer/Winter updates are only for content updates, such as outfits, sprites, monsters, quests, ect.
The Spring/Autumn updates are only for technical updates, such as PVP system, market system, ect.

They will be rolling out the new PVP system that was tested on the preview worlds in the beginning of June for the final Spring patch this year.
In addition, two new game worlds (both hardcore-PVP) will be introduced for anyone from any world type to transfer to.

Additional Pictures for Teaser #1:

Summer_2013_Teaser_1_Image_2.png

Last edited:
Will be fun to map with the new sprs. hope to see some fun stuff in the comming teasers =)

Will be fun to map with the new sprs. hope to see some fun stuff in the comming teasers =)

I agree. Looking at the second picture, I'm totally loving the red patterned brick tiles.

I've never seen CipSoft stack bookshelves like Open-Tibia mappers used to make them look like bigger bookshelves.
I wonder if they did it the same way as OT mappers or if they just made a new sprite for it, it looks as if they
stack it like OT mappers though :p

GJ Cip

They stacked ('cause you can see on the left side of the bookcase the fuck-up that stacking makes, it's like it's missing an outline). Also looks like they got a somewhat decent mapper compared to the scrub who made maps previously, god damn, if anything repels me from tibia - then it's the horrible horrible maps.

They stacked ('cause you can see on the left side of the bookcase the fuck-up that stacking makes, it's like it's missing an outline). Also looks like they got a somewhat decent mapper compared to the scrub who made maps previously, god damn, if anything repels me from tibia - then it's the horrible horrible maps.

Perhaps their mappers are finally looking at OT Mapping styles :p
As far as I know their mappers work on separate things, they have to make a story to go along with the area etc, but I don't actually like this mapping they've done.

Just noticed that they have a few other new sprites in the pictures, the blood trinkling from the wall etc.

letter_martel_R.gif
oyal Army Headquarters
Tibian Bureau of Investigation - Chester Kahs
The Royal Lane
Thais

Case file: Drefia

Bad news Captain!
It seems that I have to confirm the fears of His Royal Highness. The ruins of Drefia are way more than just a dead place. Well, actually it is an undead place. Let me explain.

Of course, we were aware of the fact that a necromancer cult is ruling Drefia, and we knew that undead and other creatures were living there. Nevertheless, the rumors His Royal Highness heard, and which were the reason we started an investigation there, are true.
Bloody rituals are going on down in the ruins. Dark summoners I have never seen before are worshiping a dark god. I could not find out the name of this deity yet but it is obvious that the pale-faced cultists are doing some blood sacrifices. All the time you can hear their diabolic sing-song: "Blood for the dark god!". Have a look, I managed to draw up a rough draft for you.

Unfortunately, that is not the worst news bit. The vampire race down in Drefia gains strength as well. A new kind of these bloodsuckers has settled there now. They call themselves vampire nobles and are even more dangerous and bloodthirsty than their known brothers. I attached another rough draft to this report so you can get an idea.
Right now, I cannot say if there is any connection between the blood cult of the dark summoners and those vampire nobles.
Also, there are further signs that much more is hidden in the ruins. More than anyone of us had thought. I found traces of creatures I could not identify.

To sum it up: Something wicked is going on in Drefia. I suggest further investigation and I also request a bigger team to get to the bottom of this new menace.

Waiting for further instructions!
Hail to the King!

darksummoners.jpg
elderwyrm.jpg

vampirenobles.jpg
taintedsouls.jpg

Look at those new sprs looking gooood!

Wow, teaser 2 looking good.
I like tarnished spirits!

Back