• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Summit's 7.4

Summit

Reaction score
well since i love mapping but hate not being able to put everything i want up. here ill be putting some of the work for my 7.4 server as well as some random tidbits just for fun. ill continue to update it as i get more pieces to show.

well enough chit chat lets roll it.

The enterence to the church of Aphrodite. (i got the inspiration for this spawn from an episode of fullmetal alchemist ~a "prophet" fools a town into believe he is blessed by god~)
m984g9.png

Being a carpenter, i love architecture. it always seems to find its way into my maps.
357rp0j.png

The church acts as a mess hall as well. (side note: i needed a soup pot, but you cant have a fire on plain wood. i came up with the idea to help make it give it more logical and realistic feel.
8xsqc3.png

A statue of the "Great Prophet". Self explanitory.
jhbpn5.png

Well thats all for the moment. questions, comments, critisism, lets have it.

banned for what?
Don't care about him. He got banned on his other account due to all his spamming. And since you're not spamming or violating to any of the rules - you should be worried.

enough with this crap about banning talk about the thread topic :p

nope. i only have this one because im mapping for a 7.4 server.

good thing too because id be totaly lost with the newer stuff (i havnt played anything about 8.0 if i remeber right.)

ohhh ya. i wont release the details (for fear of creating possible competition) but lets just say its bot free, bug free, and lag free.

lol sorry but im not gonna shoot myself in the foot on that one. i only know of 2 people that have it (we are one of them). im not even sure if the other guy still has it, we got it off them a while ago.

its supposed to be an occupied settlement. logicly there wouldnt be any trees in the middle of it (its got a defencive wall and everything).

i decided to make my house :D.
1:Sun room, best room in the house. (thus i have converted it into my man cave :p)
2:Formal dinning room. (complet with china cabinet)
3: Garage/Workshop.
4:patio, my second most use chill spot.
5:Informal dinning room. (i gusse)
6:Living room.
7:Kitchen.
8:Full bath.
9:Guest room. (once computer room)
10:Master bedroom.
11:Master bath. (half bath)
12: My room. (complet with bong and telescope. My neighbors daughter leaves her window open alot... ~joke~)
13: My 2 sheds. also known as the stockrooms (i store my carpentry supplies in them)

heres my place
2hfly55.png

here it is numbered
30xjyo4.png

Back