• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Summoning

Wesker

Reaction score
hi its me again <_<

PHP:
					if getPlayerLevel(cid) >= 10 then --checking level
						doSummonCreature("Chicken", fromPosition.x + 1)
					else
						doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "Sorry, your level isnt enought to summon this monster.")
					end

thats the example i found in docs/functions and :

PHP:
    <instant name="Summon Creature" words="utevo res" lvl="25" params="1" exhaustion="2000" needlearn="0" event="function" value="summonMonster">

thats to create a monster, my question is :

how can i make a spell summon 3 or more monsters doSummonCreature("Chicken", fromPosition.x + 1) as in the example seems to not be working and : value="summonMonster" i cant find wheres this summonmonster value, that should have the summon function, for me to be able to include it in a new summon script, like the undead legion that i currently do not have working, seems that it revives the creatures rather than making them as summons <_<

so yeah i have no idea how and where is it, its 2:51 am and im tired but i cant go to sleep until i found some solution LOL

Last edited:
Back