• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Summ's Scriptforge - Ideas wanted!

Summ

(\/)(;,,;)(\/) Y not?
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I am looking for very creative ideas for new systems to create.
Feel free to post something, maybe you can inspire me.
The systems which I create will be released later.

Regards
Summ

Instanced dungeons system, growing plants (something like on global), canoeing, maybe a minigame (I like the one you've made), sets (i.e. 2 pieces equiped give +50 health and 5 give +5 mag lvl). When I think of something else I'll post it. :)

Last edited:
Something that would make it funnier to hunt! Like that the monsters got a low chance on dropping boxes that gives a random rare item when used, maybe rare eq that u can only obtain from these boxes (and maybe some common items)

+1 - Dungeon System (allow players to join queue, enter random arena / When arenas in use, no other partys can join / If player leaves party or dies, allow people to join and fill spots / allow certain level dungeons? / obviously a multiple dungeon system)

+1 - PvP BattleGround System ( global event using TDM & CTF that allows players to queue and start events when the queue lists are full / allow people to add in multiple maps; ex: 2 ctf maps, 3 tdm maps / different level limits for each battleground)

Last edited:
Hey guys.

I am looking for very creative ideas for new systems to create.
Feel free to post something, maybe you can inspire me.
The systems which I create will be released later.

Regards
Summ

how bout dat : rings, that change vocations.(damn tricky) for example its a league of legends server. to play a champ u need to wear the ring changing ur spells outfit hp/mana dmg and so on :3 (have fun haha :D)

how bout dat : rings, that change vocations.(damn tricky) for example its a league of legends server. to play a champ u need to wear the ring changing ur spells outfit hp/mana dmg and so on :3 (have fun haha :D)

saaap, that was nice. I sign this :)

make something so you have certain guild halls, and the owner of the guild hall can be challenged at anytime (they don't have the option to decline/back out of the challenge, but they can leave the guild hall). The leader of the winning guild would then take over the guild hall until another challenger decides to challenge them.

make something so you have certain guild halls, and the owner of the guild hall can be challenged at anytime (they don't have the option to decline/back out of the challenge, but they can leave the guild hall). The leader of the winning guild would then take over the guild hall until another challenger decides to challenge them.

Sounds similar to castle wars seen on some ots'. :rolleyes:

@edit
After rethinking I haven't seen a good castle wars system in a long time, at least not released to public. This could be hot. :D

Hello ... Have Finished My HighExp Ot
As There Is Rebirth System

I Want To Make Monster's Hp Unllimited
Its Limit About 2.4 Billion ... I Want To Break That

Instanced dungeons system, growing plants (something like on global), canoeing, maybe a minigame (I like the one you've made), sets (i.e. 2 pieces equiped give +50 health and 5 give +5 mag lvl). When I think of something else I'll post it. :)

Thats sound amazing!

I have an idea, which by the way would be very useful to me ...

- MONSTERS BATTLE ARENA: It would be a Minigame.

A queue where players wait their turn to play until the GM pull on each side (each row) by a control lever.
When pulled, each player would be teleported to one side of the arena, where there would be a lever, used to summon monsters. After GM use the lever again, the game would start, and each player could use the lever to summon his monsters, with the maximum of mosntros each could summon was configurable (preferably 4 to better functioning). Random monster configured in script.
The mosntros be summoned into the arena, and each player attack the opponent's sumons where anyone who kills all of the other before sumons win.

Details: Players will not be able to attack (stand outside the arena).
The rewards could be configured according to the desire ...

If you like the idea i'll post an example of map.

I have an idea, which by the way would be very useful to me ...

- MONSTERS BATTLE ARENA: It would be a Minigame.

A queue where players wait their turn to play until the GM pull on each side (each row) by a control lever.
When pulled, each player would be teleported to one side of the arena, where there would be a lever, used to summon monsters. After GM use the lever again, the game would start, and each player could use the lever to summon his monsters, with the maximum of mosntros each could summon was configurable (preferably 4 to better functioning). Random monster configured in script.
The mosntros be summoned into the arena, and each player attack the opponent's sumons where anyone who kills all of the other before sumons win.

Details: Players will not be able to attack (stand outside the arena).
The rewards could be configured according to the desire ...

If you like the idea i'll post an example of map.

http://otland.net/f82/monster-arena-minigame-summ-153306/ ;)

Learn some real coding instead of wasting your time on OT scripts that noone will use in the end.

You can create one char with one vocation. For example: I am Sentielo a druid. After reaching level 40, I get bored beeiing a druid and my team needs a knight. I leave my battle sign, log of and go to my character list. There I see Sentielo (druid), Sentielo (knight), Sentielo (Paladin), Sentielo (Sorcerer). I press on knight and my character changes to be a knight. Don't know how to do it with the stats yet.

Back