• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sumus Validus - Open Tibia Team

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
www.sumus-validus.org

Welcome to the Sumus Validus recruitment thread.

What does Sumus Validus mean?
We are mighty in latin.

We are an Open Tibia Server war team. We go from server to server dominating our way through, becoming the best.

We have currently played;
  • Seneria - as guild FnT
  • Ethania - as guild Violent Saints

And dominated Seneria and we was working our way up the top guilds in Ethania after just one day.

Who are we?
We are a bunch of guys who like to have fun, but play serious in wars. We use Ventrilo to communicate in wars as well as hunts and quests.

Why do you wish to dominate OPEN TIBIA Servers? Lulz
Real Tibia doesn't really appeal to us. We feel Open Tibia is perfect as all we want to do is war. We will be recording wars, pks, quests etc and they will be put on Youtube.

How many people will you be recruiting?
As many as possible! Our Ventrilo server has 25 slots at the moment, though I will upgrade if needed!

Is this just a team that will quit by next week?
Definatley not! Sumus Validus have been running for about a month now.

I don't want to join, but I'll flame your thread anyway.
Thanks for the free bump!

You can find all contact information at our website ; www.sumus-validus.org

All we require of you is to have Ventrilo & be in everytime you are at the PC / Laptop / Cardboard box, good listening skills and decent pvp also ACTIVE!!.

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread!

My email is; [email protected]

Regards,
Beo.

Warmode
[video=youtube;ETaY4ELg6z8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETaY4ELg6z8[/video]

Our guild link on Premiera;
http://premiera.mine.nu/index.php?subtopic=guilds&action=show&guild=319

Current members in team; 30 +/-​

Last edited:
Very Najs, but you do realize only one or two teams in each OT are actually thriving to do what you wish to.

Very Najs, but you do realize only one or two teams in each OT are actually thriving to do what you wish to.

You are incorrect.
Ethania had over 6 guilds wanting to do this. They were competing for the top place.

Is it possible to speak with you an other way?

Sure, skype or here at otland.

I'm logging now, so I'll be on tomorrow.

I hope this thread gets some great response!

You guys are still rolling on Premiera right, i can join, as i said before am active, my characters level on Premiera so far is 100.
PM me here or ingame, Amusement.

PM me your skype name then, though

I'll pm you vent details.

Ye depending on what server but anyways all in all PVPing/WARing is SO MUCH FUN! >:D

Premiera.mine.nu at the moment!

send me pm with vt details so we can have a nice chat :)

Sure, I'll pm you right now, I'm not so active until Friday, a bit busy, though you can talk to Medz.

You guys are still rolling on Premiera right, i can join, as i said before am active, my characters level on Premiera so far is 100.
PM me here or ingame, Amusement.

Yes sir, I'll make you a vent account now.

Tempted just for the lulz.. Can i be a part time member? :p You know i'm good for it :p

xd

hi im pro boy

can i join ploix

i hAv google translate so i am pro english

i have magebot elfbot ip changer tibia 8.60

i can make 15 mcs too for combo bot
JAJAJA

Back