• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sumus Validus - Open Tibia Team

Record your actions with bynacam, I don't like watching youtube movies which do not have much effort put into it. Obviously since it took you under 2 days to make the mini 'movie.

Just PM me if you need the bug-free 8.60 bynacam recorder and player.

Record your actions with bynacam, I don't like watching youtube movies which do not have much effort put into it. Obviously since it took you under 2 days to make the mini 'movie.

Just PM me if you need the bug-free 8.60 bynacam recorder and player.

No thanks, this will do.
I don't want to spend 2 days editing a video, thanks.

No thanks, this will do.
I don't want to spend 2 days editing a video, thanks.

I don't think you understood me. I mean record it with bynacam, then post the recording of the cams of the actions you've made.

New video;

Warmode

[video=youtube;ETaY4ELg6z8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETaY4ELg6z8[/video]

Beo you should do some screening before letting scrub's onto your team.. but I watched your war video's looks awesome man keep posting them!

Beo you should do some screening before letting scrub's onto your team.. but I watched your war video's looks awesome man keep posting them!

I'm inactive, have been for about a week or two, so whoevers recruited now has nothing to do with me.
Hell, the ventrilo is gone now seeming as it was empty.

This team is still going, but under a different name.

You can contact the following people to join;

Three Magic
Carier Karchii

If you want to join, we are currently playing Feba.Mine.Nu
I can help you out ingame aswell, so no worries.

Ventrilo is back, but with new information, so if you need it and you was in the old team too, message me or Karchii.

I hope to see some more interest.

free bump
Probably would join if I had a working mouse and elf crack, but I dont :D:D
that video reminds me of 8.54 ots pwning nabs with my team on rlmap

We are playing Zerena - Latest News atm, We need more members so we can fight in big wars so we are recuriting.

If you want to join drop me a PM here or msg me in-game, name is Don Merked.

Regards,
Merkz.

Dave, why ain't you guys joinin shadowcores /Denix

I got a pretty big team of 6-8 and if you would join we could own the server

Back