• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sunken quarter is blocked

Lol it's obvious we would get banned anyway.

But for the rest: Congratz for making it impossible to buy helmet of the deep. There's no fucking way we can find the NPC selling. Something you should think about for next update :). What a fail from you guys.

Lol it's obvious we would get banned anyway.

But for the rest: Congratz for making it impossible to buy helmet of the deep. There's no fucking way we can find the NPC selling. Something you should think about for next update :). What a fail from you guys.

tibia.wikia.com

thats soooo fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get a life!!!

I'm referring to this. Mytoman ;]

well we didn't think the polacks would stay there for as long as they did? smartass

Well I tried to buy one.

It says Captain Max = selling.
Also says that only the Captain Max in Calassa is selling, and since we have like no Calassa it's impossible to obtain one.

18:35 Captain Waverider: Here's my offer, GM Feloth. Don't you like it?

and btw feloth i though botting were illegal but still you dont do anything about warbots,dash and stuff its easy to see if someone dash just watch how fast they sidestep :thumbup:

Don't emberass (spelling) urself xD it's follow probably.

Anyway, captain waverider = not captain max. So either we should be informed about that or you need to change his name. Fejl.

Back