• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Super Bowl XLVI

Who do you think will win Super Bowl XLVI?

• New York Giants

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
200px-SuperBowl46.jpg

images

Yep, arguably one of America's most favorite day of the year, that is Super Bowl Sunday!
February 5, 2012

It's nothing short of a true passion of being a football fan and a socialite.
It is an unofficial national holiday where fans come together to party and celebrate.
Chatting with friends, drinking beer, eating awesome meals, watching the commercials, betting on the games and all sorts of shit.​

Other facts:

TV Listings:
Super Bowl XLVI - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cost of 30 second commercial = $3.5 million

How to play Super Bowl squares:
Football Squares | Super Bowl Squares | Play Football Squares Online | SuperBowlSquares.org

History of the 2007 Super Bowl game:
This game is a special one because it is a rematch between the two teams from Super Bowl XLII in 2007.
The Patriots were undefeated that season (which is extremely rare to be undefeated) then gets upset in the 4th quarter because of what was called one of the greatest catches in Super Bowl history.
It resembled the story of David and the Goliath. David Tyree makes a catch that potentially defeats the New England Patriots.

Here's the famous catch by David Tyree:
The best play on super bowl XLII - YouTube

So, who do you want to win?

I can't wait. It should be a great game, and it's taking place only 1 hour away from my home! :w00t:

Who do I want to win? Probably the New York Giants. I don't really like either of the teams, but I guess I'd like to see Eli Manning win another super bowl.

I never watch "Football" but I would really like to see this one, sadly it's shown in the middle of the night

Ah, the famous Super Bowl! I thought its Superball but w/e. Seen it in some film or somethin

"Cost of 30 second commercial = $3.5 million"

Thats fucking insane :)

Well, me and my friends will watch it. Thats for sure

i hate both teams...
but ima have to go with pats since the damn giants beat the packers

I can't wait. It should be a great game, and it's taking place only 1 hour away from my home! :w00t:

Who do I want to win? Probably the New York Giants. I don't really like either of the teams, but I guess I'd like to see Eli Manning win another super bowl.

WHAT?! :w00t:

Hernandez almost made the catch on the last play, but meh. Either way it was a good game and it really came down to errors by the Patriots and that's what killed them. It started with the Offside penalty and then when Welker dropped that catch on 3rd and 11 you just knew it was over.

My team lost, but I still won 270$ in the game of squares for the 1st quarter.
Was a great game, Giants deserved it.

Back