• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Super High Magic Level - making OT inaccessible.

Kaboo

Reaction score
Hello, my server is running perfecly, but then it suddenly(and randomly) becomes inaccessible - no one can login (nothing happens after character selection), and the people that were online can't move or something else (like a big lag). It doesn't crash, and it doesn't give any errors. I have to reopen the server in order to make it playable again.
I had this problem with TFS 0.4 rev 3884 on Windows 2008 R2 x64 server, then I moved to Debian Lenny x64 with rev 3777, but it is happening the exact same problem.

Any idea of what could cause this? I have no idea, anything will be appreciated!
Thanks.

EDIT: I've discovered what is causing this... some guys have super high magic levels(50.000+) and this problem happens when they attack something...
What could make them get super high magic level? Magic Level rate is 30 and the the highest "normal" ML is 150 right now.

Last edited:
I've discovered what is causing this... some guys have super high magic levels(50.000+) and this problem happens when they attack something...
What could make them get super high magic level? Magic Level rate is 30 and the the highest "normal" ML is 150 right now.

They probably hacked your or someone else's god account and gave themselves ml..

I've checked talkaction logs and also apache phpmyadmin logs, looks like it's a bug.
Something similar happened to me a long time ago and I had to deactivate mysql strict mode in my.cnf, but this time it is already deactivated.

Thanks.

It hapened to me a long time a go when my server crashes i think for using war system i dont remember

Back