• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SUPER LUNARFORCE ANNIVERSARY UPDATE

Daneknatrzy

GIBMONIPLS
Reaction score
Good job @Mark , this was a super update, ADJUSTMENT OF SSA! WOW! GJ DUDE!
Dont you see ur servers are dyeing? xd...
Mother of god, bring back to lunar the exp it had before, quit that ue restrictions when pz lock and put Rosha etc on Shadowcores, do something useful for your servers and people, we are waiting for a big update...

I've been lurking this subforum for a while now and almost every high level has been crying over eachothers shoulders in almost every thread that stoneskins are far too powerful. The Twifysoft team decides to do something about it at their players request and they get nothing but hate for doing so. Jesus.

I guess there's no pleasing this subforum.

I've been lurking this subforum for a while now and almost every high level has been crying over eachothers shoulders in almost every thread that stoneskins are far too powerful. The Twifysoft team decides to do something about it at their players request and they get nothing but hate for doing so. Jesus.

I guess there's no pleasing this subforum.
That might be what it looks like, but if you haven't been active during the wars on this server, you would notice that not only because they change the SSA a bit, it will be better, they have to fix it according to our thoughts ( SSA Delay 10 seconds for example ). The update was a good start, now they might continue to make it even better. If the staff don't want the server to die, then it's time to start listen to the community. The SSA is better now, but it can get even better, wouldn't even take that much time to fix. About the level reset, that would be the best update that could happen; Give free transfer for all characters on Lunarforce automatically to Shadowcores, then restart the server. The players now on Lunarforce are botters and bosscheckers, and they will be fine on ShadowCores, except for that they won't have all the free botspawns that they usually have on Lunarforce now. And after this close the transferoption both from Shadowcores > Lunarforce, and Lunarforce > Shadowcores.

That might be what it looks like, but if you haven't been active during the wars on this server, you would notice that not only because they change the SSA a bit, it will be better, they have to fix it according to our thoughts ( SSA Delay 10 seconds for example ). The update was a good start, now they might continue to make it even better. If the staff don't want the server to die, then it's time to start listen to the community. The SSA is better now, but it can get even better, wouldn't even take that much time to fix. About the level reset, that would be the best update that could happen; Give free transfer for all characters on Lunarforce automatically to Shadowcores, then restart the server. The players now on Lunarforce are botters and bosscheckers, and they will be fine on ShadowCores, except for that they won't have all the free botspawns that they usually have on Lunarforce now. And after this close the transferoption both from Shadowcores > Lunarforce, and Lunarforce > Shadowcores.

I have a hard time figuring why you would think that a wipe would solve everything. Two days after LunarForce opened the playerbase was already starting to fall in decline and people went back to playing ShadowCores. Wiping the server wouldn't change a thing, people would play for the first week and then get bored again. ShadowCores / LunarForce has always tried to be a realistic OT server and the staff team wishes to keep it equally difficult and fun as real Tibia, hence why I think that the SSA change is a thing that was difficult for them to do. I don't think that LunarForce will ever get bigger than it currently is and ShadowCores playerbase will only continue to fall.

Back