• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SUPPORT] About OnTextEdit and Newtext

fatelord

Reaction score
Hello!
I've once posted a Death Note Script, where you write the name of a player on the first line and the player dies.
I want to know if there is anything I can do to identify multi-lines, cause when player dies to death note, there is no "cause of death" on the deathlist. (Player killed at level 99 by .)
I wanted to change it, so in the first line you put the name, and the second line the cause of death so it would be like "Player killed at level 99 by diarrhea", for instance.

Also, if possible, I would like to know if there is a way to know how to make what's written impossible to be removed, but can add new text. (Line 1 - name, line 2- cause, line 3- name, line 4- cause)

Thx in advance!
You guys rule! XD
And elf, if you read this, I just cant wait for 10 july xDDD Release plx plx plx!!1!1one1one!

Back