• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Support First OTServer

zhatros

Reaction score
Hello,
someone can help me , with compilling the map and my first otserver ? My diseree is a 8.6 OTServer , i try to search a empty source to modifie but i failed.

So, can please post the link the mapeditor and otserver 8.6 with mysql db , someone have it ?

Faq :
Server : 8.6
Map : GlobalFull
DB : MySQL
Source : TFS or another if globalfull not modifie

Have it open ??

Thank You for the help.

can I ask for something :D
what do you mean with compiling map o_O
and how can't u find any clean source :D
if you need a clean source check the svn of otland
.2.8 if for 8.60
clean and you have to modify what do you want :D

Subversion client: svn://svn.otland.net/public/forgottenserver/tags/

first install SVN Program and after that put the link into it :p
you will find all tags :)
0.2.8 is for 8.60

I Will try , thanks

Can you tell me , if this version the original TFS have some checks to do ? if the classes ( knight,pally,sorc, druid )needed to be balanced

it's original
Talaturan who create it with TFS team
but won't be as same as real tibia CIP TFS xD

and about balanced I can't tell you this
because we always create our vocations or used to balanced them

also 0.2.8 need functions to add
like attribute attackspeed - extraattack , etc..
I will try to fix this issues with my self cuz I need it then I will tell otland what have I did ?

about information as any mods or admins

And this version 0.2.8 how i create this if MySQL Database , i see many tutorials if they use sqllite , but i dont like to use sqllite...

I will need to convert the database to use in MySQL ?

Thanks

Evil, i try to open the .otbm in RME 2.2 and the program say "need tibia 8.2 or 8.31" same like that , but i open the source 0.2.8, 0.2.8 is the 8.6 , all right? Why don't open and show this message ? :(

it's original
Talaturan who create it with TFS team
but won't be as same as real tibia CIP TFS xD

and about balanced I can't tell you this
because we always create our vocations or used to balanced them

also 0.2.8 need functions to add
like attribute attackspeed - extraattack , etc..
I will try to fix this issues with my self cuz I need it then I will tell otland what have I did ?

about information as any mods or admins

You tell him to use 0.2.8 while 8.60?! Go F* yourself...
There is only 2 revs and one TFS version you SHOULD use, TFS 0.4 r3777 or r3884. Nothing else.

0.4 is afiak
I have 0.3.7 better than 0.3.6 - 0.2.8 and 0.4
I will upload them all now

He should not use anything but 0.4 3777 or 3884 while hosting 8.60. 0.2.8 and 0.3.6 he can find on the forum. Since 0.4 was for prems only, ask a premmy who downloaded it to send it. (The rules where removed when they removed the private SVN)

I'm Confuse , which one i choose ? To create my own OT 8.6.....and 0.2.8 will compilling which no errors or need to fix something ?

It's possible to alternate the SQLITE3 database to MYSQL , i try to import the s3db of TFS and dont go , i try to convert to MySQL and have same errors.

If don't have , i will try to fix and convert again.... MySQL is much better :(

Back