• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying Support for bug

Dois

Why so serious?
Reaction score
I will pay who can help me to fix a bug.
The problem is that:
When player get ml 80+ or X+ , the player get a bug and he add ml 68498498498 (X) and crashes the server.

Idk why, i dont have idea why ..

i will pay by paypal

Observation:

Idk if that can help:
On db the bugged char says
ML: 136152
manaspent: 0

USING rev 3777 , debian...
tibia 8.60, real map

pm here

Last edited:
Make sure you're using correctly sized data-elements in your database so it doesn't overflow - and make sure they're not getting some promotion where it extremely lowers their ML ability, etc... (wow I suck at English today)

movements.xml check items add ml ... spellbook, soffbots.. etc.. only add ml.. no remove when you not used.

Make sure you're using correctly sized data-elements in your database so it doesn't overflow - and make sure they're not getting some promotion where it extremely lowers their ML ability, etc... (wow I suck at English today)
i dont understand bro

movements.xml check items add ml ... spellbook, soffbots.. etc.. only add ml.. no remove when you not used.
checked all is fine..

Back