• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Support] How to execute a mod

Core_

Solutions
Reaction score
I followed the module tutorial, and I wanted to test it to see how windows work and everything, but I don't have a clue on how to. I can activate the module, but I dont know how to activate it.

:D Could some one please tell me how to?, I would also like to know how to add a new button at the top menu.

Thanks

There should be a "module manager tab" click that and scroll down. Res means off, green on. So find it and execute :) then look in terminal to check for some errors that may have occured

- - - Updated - - -

Red*

To add a button you should create an .otui file and run this function in your module init, or any event:
Code:
yourModWindow = g_ui.displayUI('your_mod.otui')
where your_mod is the mod name and yourModWindow is a variable to handle the MainWindow, see any .otui file to see how things are done, and don't forgot that tabs are not allowed, use 2 spaces instead.

Back