• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Support - Important for your server!

Do you want Roshamuul Map?

• Yes

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters

Wartio

Any game ideas?
Reaction score
So, my opinion is that you guys shall add "Roshamuul Map" would be so awsome! Since almost every ots have it, and since Real tibia have it. so Please add this map, you know how you do it ;)

Omg milion thread about roshamuul and you will open new?
noone done FULL roshamuul quest ( only killed gaz & done umbral items ) on real and also noone know how work new bosses (in 100%)
GM Should add new 'city' without complete map & quest & monsters & bosses?
Zero Sense.
^.-

every ots has it? so go play on these ots , we don';t need you here cya

We dont need more bot spots bb.
It's to hard to bot there, I actually think the hunting place would be nice, since u almost can't hunt there solo (atleast on rl) tho the boss is really strong (test serv....)

It's to hard to bot there, I actually think the hunting place would be nice, since u almost can't hunt there solo (atleast on rl) tho the boss is really strong (test serv....)

@up +1 :)

@up -1
noone done FULL roshamuul quest ( only killed gaz & done umbral items ) on real and also noone know how work new bosses (in 100%)
Zero Sense.
^.-

pff bridge roshamuul script is done, there is nice exp like inq/poi for some ppl

@up -1
Zero Sense.
^.-

pff bridge roshamuul script is done, there is nice exp like inq/poi for some ppl

Hey Exeus, if you dont want them to add then just vote for "No" you dont have to flame this thread, this is for the people who wants it..

but where is the sense of add a city which is not completed you fucking moron? You can want everything but support has own brains and (thanks God) they not listen faggots like you.

but where is the sense of add a city which is not completed you fucking moron? You can want everything but support has own brains and (thanks God) they not listen faggots like you.

Do you talk to me or Exeus ;o?

to you of corse. Exeus is only guy who is talking with sense in this thread. What is the sense to add uncomplete citY?

to you of corse. Exeus is only guy who is talking with sense in this thread. What is the sense to add uncomplete citY?

Well, maybe its uncompleted right now, but they can always add it.. so please no cry :'(

you are crying "omg add this beacuse i want to see new monster it's so exciting <33333"

nooooooooooooo ideal city for bot is, ethno gengia and pyre !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Srsly, first they need to repair everything about lags/ddos and everything else, than, they can think about update but god.. dont tell them what to do, its pathetic. More brain, less spam. Its isnt first topic like this.

flame?

i said only why GM CANT add roshamuul on this moment.

I Wanna roshamuul But! \/

Well, maybe its uncompleted right now, but they can always add it.. so please no cry :'(

They can't "always add it" becouse as i said

you are crying "omg add this beacuse i want to see new monster it's so exciting <33333"

Kid, i dont want it because i wanna see new monster, btw i already seen the boss in real tibia, so please.. I want them to add it because i want better hunting place, for exp and loot, im not a kid "OMG OMG NEW MONSTER, SO NICE NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE, IM NEWBIE"... maybe ur that kid who says that, im not..

Back