• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Support] Loading Modules with interface, and handling storage values with extended opcode.

Peonso

Godly Member
Solutions
Reaction score
You OTC magician, enlighten me!

#1 - I made a module but I can't make it load with the interface. Tryed to add it to interface.otmod but than my client doesn't even starts (enable to load game_interface module). What should I look into? I can load it through Module Manager without problems, no errors and got it working as intended.

#2 - Also, I'm clueless in tons of shit, specially protocol oriented, so I'm making new skills on my server only based on Storage Values, and handling it through client only through extended opcodes, probably no where near optimal. But I'm having problem on handling the storages, on either storing it in the client and loading it, I'm sending it on character login with sendExtendedOpcode, but that seems to happen prior to the module being loaded. Also it stores the information and when I log with another character it has the values of the prior one and I need to send a request to update the values again. How could I better handle it?

BUMP

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe instead of spaces you have used tabs?

Maybe instead of spaces you have used tabs?
I can load it, it just doesn't load as default with the player. When I use tabs, and I did hahahahah, I got errors at terminal and shit didn't worked.

Maybe try adding this to yours module otmod:
Code:
  autoload: true
  autoload-priority: 1001

Maybe try adding this to yours module otmod:
Code:
  autoload: true
  autoload-priority: 1001
8 months latter I solved this issue, whateverWindow:setSettings({closed = false}), you need to set closed as false when opening it, else config.otml is never updated and closed set as true forever, so it will never load on opening a the client again.

Back