• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Support Lost experience later update

Brylant

Reaction score
Hello support, I wanna ask you what happened with lost experience from died by players and how it work now, for example yesterday, I died by players and losted about ~50-60%, today I died by players too, because I had net kick, and losted about 140%, it's changed later update?

Yea Im charlover because Im asking about changes in this point
IM A FUCKING CHARLOVER, and you? Shleder aka delete account, majczal aka shit, Prokop aka run solo in ob

Fucking retards, everyone who asking about anything from points of character lose something or do something for you is charlover.................. KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Don't post in this topic, it isn't for pvp masters like you all, this topic is for charlover, so get out.

It's forum so i can post everything everywhere because i can ? So shut the fuck up and go to the warzones

Yea Im charlover because Im asking about changes in this point
IM A FUCKING CHARLOVER, and you? Shleder aka delete account, majczal aka shit, Prokop aka run solo in ob

Fucking retards, everyone who asking about anything from points of character lose something or do something for you is charlover.................. KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Don't post in this topic, it isn't for pvp masters like you all, this topic is for charlover, so get out.

go read some about death penalty u fucking dumb cunt

It hasn't changed with the update. If you were last hit by a monster, you will lose more experience than if you die to a group of players (where the sum of their levels is above your level). It's also possible that you didn't have regular blessings.

Twist of Fate does NOT reduce your death penalty in any way, it only protects your regular blessings if you die by a player.

Hello support, I wanna ask you what happened with lost experience from died by players and how it work now, for example yesterday, I died by players and losted about ~50-60%, today I died by players too, because I had net kick, and losted about 140%, it's changed later update?
wow, you losted alot when you dieded.

If you were last hit by a monster, you will lose more experience than if you die to a group of players (where the sum of their levels is above your level).

Yes, but I was died by players only, near boat, not by monsters

Back